There are currently no Teaching Vacancies
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
How to apply:
Applications can only be accepted via a completed application form which can be obtained from Human Resources on 01482 781912, email: email@example.com or download: ASA Teaching Application Form
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: 6.25 hours per week, term time only
We currently have a vacancy for a lunch-time supervisor to supervise and secure the safety and welfare of pupils during the lunch break, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and sensible individual, with excellent verbal communication skills.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring good order and discipline in line with the policies of the Academy – reinforcing acceptable behaviours in non-structured situations, e.g. how to move around and exit the Academy, socialising with others.
- Encouraging the development of social skills and self-discipline amongst the pupils.
- Monitoring behaviour in the assigned areas.
- Reporting to the nearest member of the teaching staff, incidents that are seen or reported regarding pupils’ welfare.
- Assisting to clear and clean dining areas after lunch period.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please complete and return an application form which can be obtained from Reception on 01482 781912 or downloaded below.
Closing date is 9am on Monday 16th March 2020
Please note, CVs cannot be accepted without an application form. Completed application forms must be returned to; Human Resources, Archbishop Sentamu Academy, 1 Bilton Grove, Kingston upon Hull, HU9 5YB or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Bright Futures Mentor
20 hours per week – Term Time Only
To start as soon as possible
Two Posts Available – Fixed term until 17 July 2020
(Working with Years 9 & 10)
- To motivate students and raise aspirations by introducing them to the diverse higher education pathways.
- To work with a specific group of students and meet them individually on a weekly basis. To keep accurate records of meetings and outcomes for monitoring and evaluation.
- To monitor their attendance, identify and address any barriers, which may be preventing them from attending school.
- To assist in creating and implementing individual action plans which will address any possible barriers to learning.
- To liaise with and establish supportive relationships with staff and parents which will assist the students in reaching their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- have the ability to motivate and encourage students to visualise themselves in a higher educational setting;
- have experience of working with young people in the local area;
- have previous experience of working in an educational setting;
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- have excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- have the ability to work independently and use own initiative;
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please complete and return an application form which can be downloaded below:
ASA Application Form
Closing date is 9am on Thursday 12th March 2020
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which will be met by the Academy. Archbishop Sentamu Academy is an equal opportunities employer.
“We are happy with his progress and his confidence has grown since starting”
“The open evening had the ‘wow’ factor. My son didn’t want
to leave; I’ve never seen him so enthusiastic about school.”
“We are happy with his progress and his confidence has grown since he started.”
“He is proud to attend this school and we are proud he is able to be part of Team Archie.”
“I have a Year 6 going up to Archie in September. We couldn’t be happier, she’s been to the school and I know pupils who go now and I have heard nothing but great reports.”
“The staff are very open and communicative. My son was even given extra tuition by a teacher in her own time after he had been off school ill.”
“All the 6th formers I know have done amazing and thanks to Archie they are well prepared for the next chapter of their lives”
“I would like to thank everyone at Archie; teaching and support staff for helping our daughter to achieve her very best”
“The teaching and support has been outstanding over the last 7 years and I’m glad we chose