- Academy blazer with logo
- Academy tie with logo clearly visible
- Academy Black trousers with ASA Logo** (skinny fit trousers are not permitted)
- If worn, belts must be plain, black, and they may not exceed 1” [2.5cm] in width
- White shirt (must have a collar button)
- Black socks (No ankle socks) for both boys and girls, girls may wear black or skin/beige coloured thin tights (brightly coloured or white socks will not be allowed under any circumstances)
- Royal blue Academy V-neck pullovers and royal blue cardigans are optional – they may not be worn in place of the blazer**
- Plain black shoes with no logos or other visible colours
- (Rockport or Timberland boots are not allowed; trainers or trainer-styleshoes are not allowed; sand shoes are not allowed).
All items indicated with ** must be purchased from Steady School Wear
Academy jumpers will be available from Steady School Wear
from Saturday 10th November.
Priced at £18 for 30” – 38” and £22 for 40” – 46” in royal blue.
There is a black option available for pre-sixth students.
*** The use of any electronic equipment in any lessons is prohibited unless specifically allowed by a member of staff. Items issued by the Academy can be used. Students ARE NOT allowed to use mobile phones, MP3 players or other electronic devices in the Academy. If any student is found using a mobile phone it will be confiscated by a member of staff until the end of the day.
Parents will be required to collect the phone from the Main reception (9am – 4pm Monday to Thursday, 9am – 3:30pm on a Friday).
The Academy will not be responsible for the loss or damage of these items under any circumstances.