Edulink One App
Edulink One is our new whole School information app. It provides parents/carers with information about their children in school and allows you to access, review and request changes to the data we hold.
What can Edulink One do?
- Receive communications from the school directly in the app.
- Important information about your children such as achievements, timetables and attendance.
- Access to your child’s Progress Reports and other linked documents.
- Examination timetables (Once released).
- Parents/Carers can access and edit their child’s information and consents (Including Trips)
How do I access Edulink One?
The Edulink One app is free to download and available on Apple App Store and Google Play:
How do I get a log-in for Edulink One?
A letter will be sent shortly to a sample of parents across all pupil year groups with login details.
Once the initial trail has been completed, we will communicate the next stage.
We hope that you find the new software easy to use and useful in communicating with the school about your child. A short survey will be issued to parents where we welcome comments and feedback.