The staff at Archbishop Sentamu Academy work hard to ensure that your child is supported emotionally. We have a designated wellbeing Officer, Mrs Newman, who can spend time with students who may need support. She offers advice around low self-esteem, confidence, peer relationships and mental health.
If you are concerned about your child, you can contact Mrs Newman or email her at email@example.com. She is available for an informal chat and can provide you with advice.
Here are some useful websites which may be able to help you:
- MIND – www.mind.org.uk – Offers advice and support to people who are struggling with their mental health
- Free Mental Health support apps
Here are some useful online safety links. For further information, visit the online safety page https://sentamu.com/online-safety/).
Other useful links
- Hull City Council http://www.hull.gov.uk/ – this website has has lots of useful links and information to support during lockdown
- Hull Safeguarding Children’s Partnership https://www.hullscp.co.uk/ – contains a wealth of information for professionals, volunteers, children and families to help keep children safe.
Useful telephone numbers
- Early Help Team: (01482) 708953
https://www.thewarren.org/ – 01482 218115