We have a wide range of clubs and activities for our students to take part in, from Performing Arts to Gym Club.
Details are announced directly to the students during their tutor periods, in relevant lessons or through our social media pages as some clubs vary throughout the year.
We currently offer;
– Gym / Wellbeing Club (Mr Stead)
– Choir Club (Rev. Anne Richards)
– Anime Club (Miss Dixon)
– Photography Club (Miss Graves)
– School Production (Miss Hastings)
– Mock Trial (Mrs Gittens)
– Book Club (Miss Ogden)
– Homework Club (Mrs Kirby)
– Table Tennis Club (Miss Simpkins)
– Cyber Cafe Club (Mr Allinson)
– Chapen Drop-in (Rev. Anne Richards)
– Library (Miss Panton)
– Y7 Mentoring (Mrs A. Dixon)
– Y11 SPS (Mrs Lowe)
Students should speak to their PE teachers regarding sports teams at the academy.
There will also be several House competitions throughout each year. These will be announced during Tutor periods and assemblies.